The YMCA of Broward County is hiring a Director of Healthy Community Innovation to lead the Live Well Lauderhill team and execute the Community Action Plan. See the job description below. Resumes accepted through 5/25.
Director of Community Health Innovation
Full-Time, Exempt. Reports to the Executive Director of Health Innovation
The YMCA of Broward County is committed to improving the health and wellness of Broward County through policy, system, and environmental change. The Director of Community Health Innovation is responsible for and accountable to the execution of the Broward County Pioneering Healthy Communities Community Action Plan.
Responsibilities include community and partner engagement and communication, planning and conducting community events, supporting the Community Transformation Grant implementation, grant reporting, and the research for and application to further funding streams. This position requires strong relationship building skills.
- Minimum of five years of successful healthy community experience.
- Grant writing and implementation background required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) required, masters preferred.
- Experience with grant-funded and evidence-based program delivery required
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience in program development and oversight is required
- YMCA experience is preferred
Deadline for Applications
May 25th, 2012
To apply for this job, please send your resume with cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fax 954.334.9629